The UMW Staff Advisory Council, known as the S.A.C., will collect donations for the 2012 “Helping the Homeless” Drive through Monday, Dec. 17.
Donations to the drive will aid the area’s disadvantaged in homeless shelters and families currently living in vehicles, motels and other alternative forms of shelter.
The S.A.C. once again requests the assistance of their fellow UMW employees in making this year’s drive a success. Please see the list of most requested donation items and donation drop off locations below.
- Breakfast cereals
- Juice boxes
- Pasta sauce & soups
- Tuna, canned meat
- Paper towels & toilet paper
- Trash bags & zip lock bags
- Dish washing soap & powdered laundry soap
- Shampoo, bath soap & hand sanitizer
- Disposable razors & shaving cream
- Crock pots
- Electric skillets
- Gently used warm clothing
Donation Box Locations:
- Marye House
- George Washington Hall, 3rd Floor
- Facilities Services
- Jepson Alumni Executive Center
- University Relations at Eagle Village, Suite 300
- Lee Hall, 2nd & 3rd floors
- Trinkle Hall, 2nd floor
- Stafford Campus, North & South buildings
For more information, contact Priscilla Sullivan at email@example.com.