April 25, 2024

Weight Watchers @ Work: Ask Warren Rochelle

Don’t just take the word of Jennifer Hudson. Our own ‘best professor’ Warren Rochelle knows that UMW’s Weight Watchers@Work program is a great motivator! Not only is it convenient, WW@W is  less expensive than going to the center and includes eTools.  Since the program began in October 2009, UMW employees have shed thousands of pounds. And it’s one of the most successful WW@Work programs in the country!

English professor Warren Rochelle is halfway to his target goal.

Diets.

You’ve tried them all and none of them work, right?

Well, I said the same thing before I signed up for WeightWatchers@Work here at UMW and I am here to tell you: WeightWatchers DOES work!

Ive been losing weight steadily since January–halfway to my target weight!  And I couldn’t have done it without the support of the group here on campus–supportive, friendly, lots of good advice about healthy, good things to eat, and suggestions on ways to incorporate exercise into your routine–and funny.  This WeightWatchers group likes to laugh!

So, a new session starts on May 30–drop by then, or May 23, and gather information:
The Red Room, noon.
Be ready to laugh and get started on not just losing weight, but a healthier way of living.
I feel better, have more energy, and I’ve moved my belt back a notch!

— Warren Rochelle, professor of English

About Brynn Boyer

Brynn Boyer is assistant director of media and public relations and a 2010 graduate of UMW.