April 26, 2024

Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign

As the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign starts up, I thought it would be good to share the link to this year’s promotional video.  It’s about seven minutes long and brings a very clear message as to what CVC is all about…an opportunity to give to organizations that provide assistance and services to those in our communities who need them. I hope you’ll take a few minutes to watch…it really does illustrate the real difference CVC is making each year, and the impact your giving can make.  If you already made your pledge, I want to thank you for your participation.  If you have not yet made your pledge, take the time to watch this video, and then peruse the 2013 Directory of Charities.  I have no doubt that you will find an organization there that supports a cause near and dear to your heart. Whether your pledge is for $1 a paycheck or $100, you are making a difference.

As always, if you have any questions at all about CVC, feel free to contact Lori Izykowski at 540/654-1105 or lizykows@umw.edu.