June 1, 2023

Leave Share Donations Needed

A university employee  has requested leave share donations due to the documented illness of a family member.  Your consideration is appreciated.  Classified employees may donate only annual leave in eight (8) hour increments (ex., 8,16,32… hours).  A/P faculty may donate annual and sick leave in increments of days  ( 1,2,3 …days).

To Donate Leave: Please find and fill out the form in your email from Human Resources to authorize our Payroll Office to withdraw leave from your leave balance(s).  In the interest of privacy, names of recipients are not shared.  Leave is given to recipient(s) on an as needed basis per pay period in leave without pay (LWOP) status.

If you have any questions about the leave share program, please contact Denise Frye at dfrye2@umw.edu.