Michele Neeley Named Excellent Eagle Employee

Congratulations to Michele Neeley, manager of work management services in facilities services, who has been selected as an Excellent Eagle Employee for the month of July. A parking spot of her choosing has been reserved for her until the end of the month.

Here is what one of her co-workers said about her:

“I work with Michele often on van reservations and work requests and she is always friendly, flexible, and extremely helpful. I often travel to Facilities to chat with her face to face about any requests since she is so helpful and I like to see her smiling face. To me, her interactions with co-workers is what makes UMW feel most like a family. Michele’s level of customer service is something all employees should strive for and that is why I believe she deserves the Excellent Eagle Employee.”

To nominate someone who you believe is an Excellent Eagle Employee, send an email to Priscilla Sullivan (psulliva@umw.edu) with Excellent Eagle Employee in the subject line.  In your email, be sure to list the person’s name, department, work location (with the most convenient parking lot), and of course, the reason why you believe they should be recognized.  Please spread the word to other employees about this wonderful opportunity to recognize a co-worker(s).

About Brynn Boyer

Brynn Boyer is assistant director of media and public relations and a 2010 graduate of UMW.

Comments

1. Paul M. Kay says

Congratulations! You are a very important part of the Facilities operations and we all appreciate your hard work.

2. Paul M. Kay says

Congratulations! You are an important part of facilities operations. We all appreciate your hard work.

3. Michele Neeley says

Thank you to whom ever put this in for me! I feel very honored and blessed to have my efforts in customer service be recognized. Also, thank you Paul Kay, it is so great working at facilities, because of people like you! I can honestly say, I love my job! 🙂

4. Robin Jones says

Recognition well deserved. Good Job Bella!!!!